Casual / contract floristry assistant
Whether you’re a uni student, a stay at home mum/dad/carer, or a go getter taking a break from your career – this is an awesome opportunity for you to be part of a thriving start up business with a fun, fast paced and creative working environment.
We’re looking for someone who’s interested in working with flowers, loves getting hands on, has creative flair, a good eye for detail and isn’t scared to learn something new.
No floristry qualifications or prior experience required – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
About the business and the role
LVLY is Australia’s only on-demand feel good service, created to celebrate life’s great days, rough days and everything in between. We provide a same day gift delivery service across Melbourne and Sydney and a next day service Nationally. Our mission is to be the only company in Australia dedicated to making people’s day.
You will work alongside two florists as well as a small, highly committed and enthusiastic team in Melbourne HQ. There is a strong sense of camaraderie; our culture is warm and relaxed. We take our jobs seriously, have a strong work ethic but also support one another and have fun along the way.
Find out more about LVLY at www.lvly.com.au
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Flower preparation – stripping flowers and foliage
- Flower allocation – allocating the correct number of flower stems and foliage to posy arrangements
- Posy making – learning how to make simple flower posies, training and tuition will be provided on the job
- General floristry help for corporate events and weddings
- We care about team culture and expect all employees to live and breathe the LVLY values:
- Make someone’s day
- One team, one dream
- Work hungry, hustle hard
- Be a goodie
- Own your impact
Job details, benefits and perks
- 3 mornings per week – must be mon/tues/thurs (approx. 15 hours per week)
- Hourly rate to be advised
- Monthly LVLY gift allowance – one posy per month
- Being part of a social and supportive team
- Exposure to how a small business scales
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Please don’t send a generic cover letter as your application won’t be taken seriously. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’re interested in the role at LVLY. Please address your covering letter to Hannah Black and ensure your name is clearly visible in bold and in italics.